Monday, October 24, 2011

So close!

Anxiously awaiting the arrival of our baby girl...Here I am at 38 weeks. I have had some contractions but they aren't getting stronger or closer together. I want to do everything I can to keep 'em coming though. My mom would die if the baby came before she got here, but I just can't stand to wait any longer! Sorry mom! :(

Last night I packed a hospital bag and picked out our baby's first outfit with Bryce's help. We've got the crib sanded, repainted and set up, carseat, stroller, and swings all ready to use! We even registered at Babies "R" Us
I can't wait to use the newborn baby diapers. They are SO tiny!!! Now we just need a baby!

1 comment:

  1. Aw how exciting! Baby girls are the best (if I do say so myself!). I hope that everything goes smoothly for you. Just remember, your body was made for this, but God gave us modern technologies for a reason - do what's best for *you* and your baby!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...