Where does the time go? Macy is already 3 months old but it seems like she was just born yesterday! It's not really fair when you are pregnant you can't wait for your baby to get here and time seems to crawl, but then after they do get her, time flies!
Macy is so good at holding her head up. This is awesome because now, I can just use one hand to tote her around and the other is free to do whatever. Macy likes to do stuff with me but I need to be better about putting her down because I can't always be with her and lug her around.
She would rather be sitting up than anything else (well really, be propped up - she falls over by herself). She doesn't like to just lie down on the floor on her back or tummy. Likes to be looking out at the world! She does do pretty good on her tummy though. She will push herself up on her arms and her chin is about an inch off the floor.
Macy absolutely loves everything about our mouths. She smiles so big when we make noises with our mouth. First we noticed she loved when we stuck our tongue out at her. She just loves it when her Daddy beatboxes for her. I swear she would just smile for hours on end if he did it all the time.
Her smile is so big! I love it. Every morning we look in the mirror and smile at each other - I think Macy has my mouth because we smile big the same way :) Macy loves to wave at herself in the mirror. She doesn't mind when I change her diaper because she always gets to look in the mirror. She has only laughed once with Grandma Bush and I haven't been able to get her to do it again. I try a lot!
Macy loves to suck on her fingers. She will suck on one finger, two, a thumb, or the whole fist! Sometimes she will just sit there holding her hands together and looking at them. She's very curious!
When I feed her a bottle, she loves to touch it. She can't hold it on her own or anything but she is constantly trying to wrap her fingers around it..except it's too big for that. So then she settles for holding my fingers. Also, when she's eating, she will put one hand over her eyes like she's so tired -- it's really cute!
She has the sweetest hair that is growing longer every day. It is turning lighter brown and even looks reddish in some light. If I don't comb that hair though, then it is crazy and it sticks up in the back.
We love our little Macy baby. Every day is a treat with her! Love her!
No comments:
Post a Comment