Wednesday, August 22, 2012

California

We took a weekend vacation to California during Bryce's school break. We drove overnight and Macy slept the whole time - what a blessing! Except the a/c in our car broke. Our car must have a curse in CA. The last time, we got in a car accident and had to leave with a rental. 

It was a great trip. I got way good deals on clothes at H&M, ate really good sweet potato fries and delicious pancakes, I swallowed way too much saltwater trying to follow Bryce out to the waves, and was scared out of my mind going on the Lex Luthor Drop of Doom. World's Tallest Drop Tower Ride! 400 ft tall! Macy loved being with her family and absolutely loved the beach!! She discovered sand and loved the waves! 

Here are some pics. I'm sad I didn't get more, I always feel like I missed so many memories if I'm not always taking pics but Bryce thinks I take too many. 



Macy loves her dad



walking to the beach! so excited!


The Americana

family picnic

macy's face is so funny

Manhattan Beach



discovering sand! what is this?!

oh yeah!


she was giving her doll a big hug! it was cute like she hadn't seen her in a long time!






so sad. Dad said we had to leave!



I remember the last time me and Bryce had our picture taken just like this. Except we didn't have a cute little baby! We were dating and Bryce took me home to meet his family. We drove down with some friends, lost the car keys on a rollercoaster, and got pulled over by the police. Crazy things always happen to us in California, but we have such good memories there too!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking time to take all these wonderful pictures and to post them for us to see.

    We are having withdrawals from cuteness here in CA. Pictures are great, but not even close to having you with us.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...