Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Sister Hoffmeier


Today was a hard day for me. I had to say goodbye to my sister who is going on a mission to Orlando, Florida for 18 months. Oh I will miss her so much. We tried to have a normal day, went to the mall, went out to lunch at Zupas, then went to the MTC. but the nerves kept popping up. I'm sure I was making it worse for Nicole but I just was so emotional. Why do I have to say goodbye to my sister?! I kept going over to her and hugging her and telling her how much I love her. and crying of course. Having 3 sisters is the best thing in the world to me! I can't imagine my life without them. I am so proud of Nicole but I will definitely miss her!!!  ..okay I will try to stop crying now :)

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there! She will be back before you know it. Besides, I am coming to visit in December.

    Bret

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...