Thursday, December 6, 2012

two years

11.26.12
two years ago we got married! 

we went out to lunch at jdawgs and that yogurt place we would always get free samples from. right across from the apts where we first met at fhe. right across from the parking lot where I got a huge scrape on my car from backing into a light pole the night Bryce proposed to me. it's been an awesome two years! love you B! 

we did a family dance to celebrate! Macy started it. 
you put your hands up 90 deg angle and twist side to side.
I love my family!  


1 comment:

  1. We are so blessed. You are a lovely couple and doing the right things. Keep up the good work! And may you always be happy through good times and bad.

    And thanks for sharing with us on your blog. I hope you can print all this out so you never lose it when this website goes away.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...