Tuesday, March 5, 2013

over the weekend

I just love weekends like this when we get to spend a lot of time together as a family. It seems like Bryce has had so much homework this semester that is all he is doing. I guess that is the life of a grad student but it seems like it has taken over his life recently and me and Macy were glad to have him all to ourselves this weekend. I have been really lucky that Bryce has been able to come home so much during school. I don't know how I am going to survive when he has to work 8-5. so not looking forward to it!  

 Macy stole the ball!
the ball looks so big compared to her 

 We won a gift card on byuhitlist.com and went out to eat. 
 I know I always say this but she looks so grownup!!!
Yummy food!

1 comment:

  1. I miss Devin being a grad student!!! Devin has been traveling and working 80-90 hour weeks and I miss him so much. It's hard having your best friend away no matter how long it is.

    Also, I loved your sweet comment on my blog about the gratitude journal because we were totally in the same ward together at BYU. Your husband home taught me when I was engaged to my husband. He was great and I remember him telling me about y'all beginning to date. What a cute story and a cute baby you have now!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...