Friday, May 10, 2013

RIP mr. froggie

Yesterday we flushed one of my poor little frogs. I watched him slowly die for a couple days now. so so sad. I first noticed he was lying on his back on the bottom of the tank and wouldn't flip over or eat. He would only flinch when I flicked the tank. I took him out in a separate bowl and put the food right in front of his mouth but he wouldn't bite. I put him back in the tank and he didn't move after that. poor little guy. Also I noticed a couple months ago that he was missing a part of one of his arms. I know this is way too much info for just a frog but I've had him since before I was married and I will miss the little guy. love my froggies. Bryce said he was a good frog who always woke up with him when I wouldn't. Macy wore her frog shirt in his memory.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...