We are having another baby!
I am due Dec. 20 so I am about 19 weeks.
| Baby's crown to rump length is 16 cm or 6.3 inches. Baby weighs about 300 grams or 10.5 ounces. |
I love reading little updates on how the baby is doing on the internet. I am so excited to be having another baby but I am also very scared about the timing of it all. I have to finish teaching my last semester before the baby comes and move right after the baby comes. oh yeah, another surprise! we are moving to california at the beginning of next year for bryce's internship.
lot's of changes coming for our family!
I think I am about 18 weeks here
Macy loves babies. I think she will be very excited to get a brother or sister.
We are so anxious to find out the gender! I want a girl and B wants a boy.
When we ask Macy what the baby is she says boy!!
we will see..

No comments:
Post a Comment