This weekend I really needed a little bit of my crazy Macy to make me laugh.
I thought I would share a couple funny things she does and
I hope this makes you smile :)
This is how Macy counts: 1, 2, 5, 8, 1, 8
When she repeats after me she will never say the number 4She calls peas and my crochet yarn, or anything that resembles a circle, a 'backetball'
An hour doesn't go by that she doesn't ask for a popsicle
She always says 'Macy tongue blue?' when she eats a popsicle, no matter the color
Macy (shouting): PEASE!!!!
Aubrey: Macy, say please nicely
Macy: PEASE NICEY!!
Aubrey: It's a girl!
Macy: boy!
Aubrey: girl!
Macy: boy!
I don't know what Bryce has been teaching her!
Pointing to Bryce's slippers, Macy called them 'grandpa shoes'
Macy's potty talk:
'All done. ok. sure. ok'
'Hold on. push... yay!'
'doggie sit down'
Macy will tell all her stuffed animals to sit down.
Right now she is telling me to 'sit down. color feet'
She is obsessed with tracing her feet and hands.
'horsie back'
Macy rides her horsie around the living room by sitting on the horse and scooching forward
We are working on trying to get Macy to sound out frog a little better because it sounds like a bad word.
And finally, her newest favorite animal, the monkey. Macy thinks a monkey is the action of hanging and swinging on things like the kitchen cabinets, my arms and legs, the shower door, and the table outside. She thinks her monkey stuffed animal is called 'ooh aah'

No comments:
Post a Comment