Friday, October 4, 2013

what should Macy be for Halloween?

A monster? 
We took Macy to a Halloween store and she just laughed at all the scary masks and said hello to all the creepy skeletons. The one thing she was scared of was a huge alien face hanging in the corner.

A monkey? 

A jail prisoner?

A sad, whiny princess? 
This is her favorite costume from her grandma. On the front you can see a little pic of a Barbie. When Macy finds the dress, she asks 'Where did Grandma go?' I show her the pic of the barbie and she says 'hello grandma' and kisses it :)

We are getting excited for Fall and Halloween to be here. Macy loves wearing cozy socks and jackets, sipping hot chocolate, and seeing all the pumpkins (which she sometimes calls strawberries).
Look at these cute owls I made for yw from this idea 

I can't believe October is here so quickly and it's already snowing. We are having fall and winter at the same time! But I love it! I want to soak in as much snow as possible and enjoy this view while I have the chance. Just 2 months till we have a new baby and are moving!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you were moving :( or I was probably purposely forgetting....we will go with the latter...that is so sad but looks like you are having fun! I really want to see you Aubs!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...