Sunday, January 26, 2014

christmas and family time

Christmas came and went so fast! I always wish I took more pictures during the holidays! Afterwards I always regret it, but then maybe I would have missed out on all the fun. There is no order to these pics, actually I think they are all backwards. But we had a great holiday with my whole family and then headed off to California. I am so sad to be far away from them now. My family's the best!!

getting home from the hospital







Macy loves her grandpa!


Me and Erika reliving the old days when we would play with my Dad's hair!


Me, Amy, Erika and Mom laughed our pants off playing with the ipad. especially waiting at the airport for my dad :) These aren't even the worst ones!



My dad came home after 6 mo. of growing out his hair! He is crazy!!!

Love my parents!

sugar cookies! we ate way too many sweets this holiday.
 I don't know why this always happens with my Mom but Macy loved getting naked!! She got to do all sorts of fun stuff with Grandma and Grandpa. We seriously miss them now! I wish I could post more embarassing pictures but let's just imagine instead. Macy laying down on her tummy on a blanket with her naked babies next to her. It's hard to be mad at Macy when she is so hilarious!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...