Sunday, May 18, 2014

an update on Macy and how everything is out to get her

My goodness I couldn't believe it but on mother's day my little girl turned 2 and a half. wow! It has been crazy but also awesome. She makes me laugh everyday with her craziness!! She will copy anything I say so I really have to be careful nowadays. The other day I gave her a haircut and she looks more grownup and Bryce says, like a little German girl. She loves seeing her friends on playdates or just anyone at the park who is her age. She loves going to nursery and seeing her friends there and her teacher, who is also our apartment manager. She likes babysitters and she is getting better at talking to kids and other random people instead of being shy. I don't know if they understand her though haha. Macy always points out when other people are similar to her, like how 'we're both wearing purple shoes Mommy!' and she is very generous at complimenting. She will tell me she likes my shirt or my hair or get very up close and personal and say 'I like your eyes mommy'. She really does copy me a lot. Recently she (and I) have been saying 'I mean it!' 'no peeing in your pull-up' and 'you're a stinker' haha whoops! She loves to sing and just learned the words to Hakuna Matata. She likes to scribble with crayons on paper, tear it out, crumple it up, and throw it in the trash can.

I don't know why this whole thing started but she is now terrified of bugs. When we went camping she was scared of them and one afternoon she woke up screaming because there was a little gnat in her bed. I went in and got it but she would NOT go back to sleep. That night she also screamed to sleep with her hands over her ears because she thought the bugs were going to get her. At the beach she thought the water was going to get her. Now when she thinks something is going to get her, she will freeze whatever she is doing and scream. I always have to run over to her and help her out, she will not run away herself. I have taught her the song Shoo Fly and she has a frog in her bed with her because frogs eat flies. I try and get her to stomp the ants at the park and Bryce has told her how Jesus likes flies because my Dad suggested a whole talk about God and His creations. Last night, Macy called Bryce Spiderman because he has been getting all the bugs. haha!


An interview with Macy: 

B: Do you want to go to the bathroom? 
M: soon

What do you want to do right now? 
puzzles, put Aly's hat on

Who's your best friend? 
Grandma

What's your favorite animal? 
Grandpa

Whose birthday is it? 
Nicole (soon)

What did we do today? 
play my friends, go to church

What's your favorite treat? 
fruit snacks
I like lunch

What's your favorite cereal? 
I like sun. (there is a sun on the raisin bran cereal box)
My sun, sun, mister golden sun

What do you want to be when you grow up? 
a froggie
Ribbit ribbit
Wanna go in my room with me? 
I got a wedgie
hahahahaha
Where's my shopping cart

I love my crazy Macy!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...