The fourth of July gets a big thumbs up from Macy. We went to the park in the morning for a ward breakfast where our bishop had decorated with a bunch of old revolutionary flags that were pretty neat. I had no idea there were so many designs. Wish I would have grabbed a picture.
Then after there nap we went swimming and to a BBQ at a friend's house. They made some delicious food and Macy did not want to leave! She is so great now she wants to know what everything is called and always try's to remember people's names. I hear what's it called mommy? a lot these days and then I have to try and guess what she's thinking of. She loved the little fireworks that they put off and held a sparkler for the first time. Aly almost slept through the fireworks and enjoyed sucking on her first watermelon!

No comments:
Post a Comment