Can't believe my baby girl is 6 mo. old! Time goes so fast and I swear before I know it she will be 7 mo. so I better write this now!
I love being Macy's mom and I can't imagine my life without her. Macy is my best little friend-- I take her with me everywhere and spend all day thinking about her. She plays with me all day long when Bryce leaves and cries when I leave the room for even just a sec! I love to dress her up and show her off. Macy is actually really good with people. She will smile for just about any stranger. And people tell me all the time how cute she is. I know!! I love to see her big ol smile in the mornings and all day long. It's like she has a permanent smile on her face.
I love to hear her talking or clucking to me! All the time now she is saying yayayayaya or blahblahblahblah or dadadada...at least I think. She will also say mmmmmm..after she gets a bite to eat. I try to get her to say mmmm...mama! but it hasn't happened yet. The other day we took her to the mall and she was just talkin the whole time. It's crazy how she just started to talk like overnight! Macy also can make a clicking noise with her tongue so she has been doing that a lot lately too. she likes to copycat any noise we make with our mouths.
I love to hear her talking or clucking to me! All the time now she is saying yayayayaya or blahblahblahblah or dadadada...at least I think. She will also say mmmmmm..after she gets a bite to eat. I try to get her to say mmmm...mama! but it hasn't happened yet. The other day we took her to the mall and she was just talkin the whole time. It's crazy how she just started to talk like overnight! Macy also can make a clicking noise with her tongue so she has been doing that a lot lately too. she likes to copycat any noise we make with our mouths.
She is eating more and gaining more weight, finally into bigger clothes, mostly 3-6 mo clothes. She eats rice cereal, oatmeal, wheat cereal, carrots, peas, broccoli, corn, bananas, apples, peaches and pancakes. Actually she has never refused anything anyone has given her to eat. I have been supplementing with more formula because I just feel like she is just still hungry after nursing and she chows it down too! Almost has another roll on her thigh which is awesome!! Macy has been so much happier since starting solids..except she gets a little constipated sometimes which is kind of funny! poor thing!
Macy is a pro at rolling over. both ways. And she can twist 180 degrees on her tummy to get what she wants. She can sit up but still falls over once in a while. She really prefers to be on her tummy. Trying to get her to crawl but it will probably be a while. She can scooch backwards on her tummy and that's about it. If something she wants is out of her reach, she will roll over from side to side till she has enough momentum to get it!
Everything she can get her hands on goes in her mouth. This means hands, feet, toys, books, food...and people. she has sharp little fingernails and a strong grip that can really hurt sometimes when she tries to climb up your face. She will take a pacifier but only to chew on it. She doesn't suck on it the right way. She is always sticking out her tongue and chewing on it!
Her favorite toys are her frog, her Lakers ball, and her animal book! It's funny though because all these toys have a little black and white tag on them and that is what she looks at most. Like how she stares at the warning sign on her carseat. She loves getting read to, and would love to eat the books too! Macy also loves to watch the cars go by the house. When she sees one pass, she gets really excited and kicks her legs a lot. She loves being on my bed. I bring her in and sit her in the middle of the bed, turn on the ceiling fan, and the radio and she just loves it. She would be there all day if she could! We also go on walks and runs together and she likes to listen to the dogs bark or me huffing and puffing trying to run up the hill pushing a big ol stroller!
Macy is a great sleeper. She sleeps from around 8-9 pm till 7 am, and then takes 3 more naps a day, either 1-2 hrs long. Bryce has the magic touch putting her to sleep and I am learning from him how to do it! She takes a bath at night with her frog toys and hates having to get out! It's such a struggle to put pajamas on her but after we get em on, she usually falls asleep pretty quick.
We just love our little doll! I wish I could just stop her growing right now because she is just at such a fun stage. Loves being awake and laughing. She gets tickled probably more than she wants because we just love to hear her laugh and see her smile. She loves patticake, this little piggy, the abcs, and always laughs when we blow raspberries on her neck or tummy. We love our Macy baby!!
Macy is a pro at rolling over. both ways. And she can twist 180 degrees on her tummy to get what she wants. She can sit up but still falls over once in a while. She really prefers to be on her tummy. Trying to get her to crawl but it will probably be a while. She can scooch backwards on her tummy and that's about it. If something she wants is out of her reach, she will roll over from side to side till she has enough momentum to get it!
Everything she can get her hands on goes in her mouth. This means hands, feet, toys, books, food...and people. she has sharp little fingernails and a strong grip that can really hurt sometimes when she tries to climb up your face. She will take a pacifier but only to chew on it. She doesn't suck on it the right way. She is always sticking out her tongue and chewing on it!
Her favorite toys are her frog, her Lakers ball, and her animal book! It's funny though because all these toys have a little black and white tag on them and that is what she looks at most. Like how she stares at the warning sign on her carseat. She loves getting read to, and would love to eat the books too! Macy also loves to watch the cars go by the house. When she sees one pass, she gets really excited and kicks her legs a lot. She loves being on my bed. I bring her in and sit her in the middle of the bed, turn on the ceiling fan, and the radio and she just loves it. She would be there all day if she could! We also go on walks and runs together and she likes to listen to the dogs bark or me huffing and puffing trying to run up the hill pushing a big ol stroller!
Macy is a great sleeper. She sleeps from around 8-9 pm till 7 am, and then takes 3 more naps a day, either 1-2 hrs long. Bryce has the magic touch putting her to sleep and I am learning from him how to do it! She takes a bath at night with her frog toys and hates having to get out! It's such a struggle to put pajamas on her but after we get em on, she usually falls asleep pretty quick.
We just love our little doll! I wish I could just stop her growing right now because she is just at such a fun stage. Loves being awake and laughing. She gets tickled probably more than she wants because we just love to hear her laugh and see her smile. She loves patticake, this little piggy, the abcs, and always laughs when we blow raspberries on her neck or tummy. We love our Macy baby!!
![]() |
| Macy 6 mo. old |
Height:
26 in
(50%)
Weight:
14.3 lbs
(10-25%)
Head:
42 cm
(25-50%)

No comments:
Post a Comment