Friday, June 1, 2012

Idaho


We got to bring Macy to my grandpa's farm on Memorial Day weekend. But now I realized I didn't even walk her around the farm to see the cows and what not...what was I thinking? Anyways here are some pics...
 Macy got a little fussy in the car...especially when Nicole was driving.
Here is a picture for my sister Amy, because sunsets are just better in Idaho :)
We brought some of our sewing stuff to do there. Erika is making this maxi skirt. 
Aren't these pajamas so cute?! 
With Rachel and Raychel
 We celebrated Grandma's birthday!
Aunt karlene got to feed Macy carrots! Yum
4wheeling!

Grandma fed Macy a whole pancake! That's as much as I ate haha 

Nicole caught the first fish...then Tanner.....then Bryce! 

Macy with Grandpa Baggett

We had such a great time with our family and can't wait to see them again to go camping in a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...