Tuesday, February 11, 2014

pretzels

I want to get back into shape so bad and it just couldn't happen fast enough! I know it takes a lot of time and especially did with Macy but I want to be better about it this time. Breastfeeding is going better, I am drinking more water, and trying to not eat as many sweets. But that is hard!! I love sweets and think I can get away with eating anything when I am pregnant. I always feel hungry now, I don't know if that is a postpartum thing or what but I hate it. I have worked out a few times, lifted some small weights and even went for one 20 min. run.
Anyways back to the point, today I made the best pretzels! I have never made pretzels before and I got to use my new KitchenAid. It worked awesome, the recipe is great, and working the dough was a workout (haha at least for me it was). But the awful part is it made our smoke alarm go off. and would not stop. the beeping is so loud. Twice now our smoke alarm has gone off and nothing will stop it from ringing, we seriously need to get that fixed! The pretzels weren't even burnt, they were cooked perfectly.
With a little melted butter and cinnamon sugar, they were a perfect treat!
Here is the recipe:
http://www.averiecooks.com/2013/01/soft-buttery-one-hour-pretzels.html
And now I need to go workout! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...