I know this is a ton of pictures! Sorry but I needed more space on my phone to take more pictures so here they go. Take a trip down memory lane! They're all out of order but they start when we were dating till Aly was born.
on the left is macy! // and this was aly on sunday
some selfies with macy (these are all macy now)
bryce up late with macy taking pics because she wouldn't sleep // nicole and I a couple years ago
sick macy // spit beard
my first pic of macy's belly bump // bryce watching a laker game at cp
the pantry in la // driving in bad la traffic right before the car accident
at the beach // magic mountain // dodger game
another pic of macy's bump // temple to temple run
this one time (of many) that I beat bryce at bowling // macy's bed head and a pic of aly's bump
the first cheesecake I made for bryce's birthday when we were dating // i did not shoot that!
macy was born!! it is fun to see how my girls are different
coming home from the hospital with macy // macy under the lights
macy then // macy now









































































No comments:
Post a Comment