Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Alyssa's blessing day

Alyssa was blessed this Sunday in church by her Dad. She was blessed to have a peaceful influence on the people in her life and to have a good relationship with her mother. Other things too but this was my favorite part. I love my little Aly! We loved celebrating with family before and after! 
Macy was so excited and me too :) to see Patrick and Rosi and Erika and Jace and Amy!! They came all the way from Provo. Macy keeps saying they are driving to come see her again. I wish! We played a fun game of Monopoly and Bryce and I won! woohoo
Amy and Aly
Rosi and Macy
Someone got Macy all dressed up!
Macy loves her Uncle Patrick! We went to the park but it was cold and rainy the whole weekend. so sad that when they came to california it was cold, but that just means they will have to come again in the summer!
I know this picture is blurry but this is so typical patrick teasing the girls haha
my girl
all the girls
Us with Erika and Jace
my awesome brother and sisters!
my Dad asked where is alyssa and bryce and jace? I thought I was taking a lot of pictures but I forgot to get one of everyone together. whoops
all of the Sheffield's came too! We had a lot of family with us, it was great!
Alyssa was an angel the whole weekend even though I was worried because she had just got her 2 month shots the day before they got here. She had a couple blowouts but not in her white dress! She was happy and content the whole weekend. She is such a blessing to our little family!
Erika and Aly

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...