What am I like at 25?
I like order and I like to feel like I accomplish things throughout the day and week. I am a list maker but when my accomplishments are wiping mouths and bums and other mundane things I won't bore you with, I can get a little down. If you really wanted to know what life was like for me at 25 I could get pretty detailed into how many feedings/naps I do daily, etc. but it's really quite boring to anyone but me I think.
I don't know why I complain and get depressed because my girls love me and bryce loves me and I have a pretty laid back schedule. We can walk to the pool or the park or to rite aid whenever we feel like it during the day. Granted its a million degrees outside.
We're halfway through our internship here in ca. I'm still learning how to cherish being a stay at home mom because I would sometimes like a job and to make money. I feel selfish when I want to take. breaks from feeding babies and changing diapers and cooking and cleaning because I honestly do get a lot of breaks.
I am learning how to manage two babies at once a lot better. I love bedtime and nap time, during which I like to try sewing things for my girls. I would also like to bake more things but I don't want to have treats all the time in the house because I have no self control over what I eat. I've been trying to lose weight so I exercise everyday and don't eat sweets. Except for my birthday. I cheated. I weigh less than I have since I don't even know, like high school and it feels good.
I am too hard on myself most of the time. I need to be better at going with the flow and not trying to control everything. Like my weight, which fluctuates, and the way my 2 yr old acts.
She's only 2.
I just finished reading a tree grows in Brooklyn, which was amazing and renewed my love for reading, and mk's is everyone hanging out without me? Which I didn't really like that book, but I always wonder that and wonder why I am not very good at making friends. But I have my best friends Bryce, Macy and Aly.
I feel like we are getting stronger as a family this year since we have been making reading scriptures and prayers a priority everyday. While I sometimes feel lost as a person, I feel like myself in my role as a wife and mommy to the two cutest girls in the world! 25 is going to be a great year with my best friends!

No comments:
Post a Comment