Saturday, June 7, 2014

taking stock

Making : bright felt hair bows
Cooking : nothing. I'm hating how the  oven makes it feel ten degrees hotter in here
Drinking : banana strawberry spinach smoothies. Yum!
Reading: a tree grows in Brooklyn
Wanting: a babysitter
Looking: at my baby crawl all over the floor
Playing: at the park but only if Macy doesn't pee her pants at night
Wasting: time on our new ipad
Sewing: a shirt for me and dress for aly
Wishing: I lived closer to family
Enjoying: the a/c
Waiting: for Macy to fall asleep. It's like we're sleep training two babies here
Liking: blueberries
Wondering: where we will be in a year from now
Loving: that bryce is home for the weekend
Hoping: to get up early for a run but that hasn't happened all week ha
Marvelling: I will be 25 this month how old!
Needing: to stop eating so much at night
Smelling: sweat and chlorine
Wearing: a Florida shirt from my sisters mission and basketball shorts
Following: this dumb a/c Lebron thing everyone is talking about today
Noticing: I need to dust
Thinking: and scrub the tub and floors
Feeling: like I need a break and I want to do a big project
Bookmarking: gifts for Father's Day 
Giggling: at jimmy fallon
Feeling: happy
LA temple

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...