I cannot believe Macy is 10 months old!! She is really turning into a little girl with a personality! She is really silly, loves other kids, and is very passionate. I just love her to pieces and love spending my day with her.
She is very attached to me but also loves when her dad comes home. She will wave to dad everytime she sees him. and always looks around for him in the mornings. After she is done drinking her bottle, she looks around the living room to where he is usually sitting on the couch and he is not there. Then she looks around the corner to see if he is in the kitchen and he is not there either. She just lights up when he walks through the door. And kicks her legs saying "dada" She has so much energy. She also says "mama" when she is mad or wants me to pick her up. She says nana, nene, um (yum), baba and gaga.
Macy loves to read books. Really, I think she just loves to turn the pages. I almost can never even read the story because she turns the pages so fast! Her favorite books are All About Me, Playtime, Baby Bop's Counting Book, and Can Roosters Sing in Tune? I'm pretty sure I have all the books memorized. Everytime I go to put Macy down, we read a few books to get her in a cuddly mood and it sure works like a charm.
It seems like all the time we are redoing how we put Macy to bed. She fights naptime really hard! But she has finally gotten pretty good about it. And good for Bryce too because he is having to put her to bed the nights I am working now. She loves her bath before bedtime but hates getting her pjs on. She sleeps 12 hrs at night and 2 naps during the day, although she really fights that second nap.
Macy is a picky eater! We stopped breastfeeding this month and I don't think she is getting enough formula but she won't take anymore. She loves people food. anything and everything. except if it's pureed and in a jar. When she is done eating, she spits it all out. That really gets on my nerves! She has 2 little teeth on the bottom.
Macy crawls all over the place, pulls herself up and walks along the couch or table, and will even crawl up one step outside. I have caught her standing up by herself a couple times but not for long. I don't even want her to walk anytime soon because that means even more trouble! And that means she is growing up!
Here are some pics from this month. I have been really bad about blogging because I have been busy with teaching chem lab at UVU. But I will try and do better!
 |
| Macy got a picture taken at the mall |
 |
| Macy sitting up in the grocery cart eating a treat. She loves getting in the cart and seeing everything. |
.jpg) |
| Trying to decide what she wants to be for Halloween |
.jpg) |
| Getting ready for our morning run. She is always holding on the the tray and screaming at me to go faster on those hills! Such a good motivator! |
 |
| Macy loves to be outside and help me. Look at all those weeds that were in the lawn! (also Macy looks like a dog :) Surprisingly, she doesn't try to eat the weeds. But she does try to eat rocks!! |
 |
| On the swings. This is her thinking face |
 |
Her finger. She is always pointing at things. Mostly her dad. Then they touch fingers. ha!
|
 |
| Looking at her dad play bball. |
 |
| Loves getting the newspaper and ads and ripping them all up. |
 |
It's actually a really good distraction while I'm cooking dinner
|
 |
| I just think her face is funny |
 |
| Love her cheesy smile. even though its blurry. |
 |
| She's always pulling her hair out or her ponytails. And her hair gets blonder all the time. I'm trying to decide whether or not to cut it so it will come in a little thicker. |
No comments:
Post a Comment