Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Frozen Banana Ice Cream and Chewy Granola

Some of you may know that I love bananas. Best fruit ever! And did you know that you can split a banana into three equal parts? Little known fact. :)

Anyways, I also loooove ice cream! and peanut butter! I had seen this recipe all over Pinterest and I don't know why I never tried it because I love everything about this. All you do is cut up bananas, freeze them, and then blend them with whatever you want. peanut butter and chocolate for me! It turns into a creamy banana ice cream and its delicious! I don't know about everyone else but I am always craving something sweet at the end of the day, which is the worst because I am trying to lose weight too. This dessert is sweet and healthy too!

I have also been making a lot of granola lately. It's a nice and healthy snack and it costs less than the storebought kind. Mixing oats with rice krispies tastes just like chewy bars. Put it on the ice cream and its the perfect healthy sweet at the end of the day.

Links to the recipes: 


1 comment:

  1. yes, I knew you love bananas and yes I knew you could split them. :) Thanks to you Aubs! You rock my socks off!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...