Wednesday, February 20, 2013

tooth fairy?

The other week, Macy knocked a tooth out. At 15 months! She's not supposed to lose her baby teeth till she's like 6! 

I was exercising so I didn't see exactly what happened but she was playing in a box and it tipped over. She fell and must have hit her mouth just at the right angle on a toy to knock it out. I picked her up, saw the blood in her mouth, started freaking out, and then saw the tooth just barely hanging there. I gave it a little pull and it came right out. It was really scary because I don't know if I did the right thing. I called Bryce but he was about to take a test. Then I called my Mom who is a dental assistant and she told me to put the tooth in some milk and take her to the dentist because sometimes they will just put it right back in.

It wasn't long before Macy was her own little self again. This wasn't the only weird thing that happened today either. Earlier she had gotten scared when she accidently turned the disposal on, and later she got in trouble by opening a mascara tube and putting it all over her face! It was a crazy day! 

My sweet Grandma gave me and Macy a ride to the dentist where Macy got her first x-ray, fluoride rinse, and first toothbrush. They didn't put the tooth back in because it would have caused problems with her permanent teeth.

And now, her new smile...

2.11.2013

She did have 10 teeth, but now she has 9. You can't see them but she has 4 on top and 4 molars. 

And no, the tooth fairy did not come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...